Introduction to Sociology
The Sociology of Education is based on various reasons to form a set among which are that the life of man, since its inception, is and is not conceived outside of society, the existence of two people They already mark the minimum requirements for society. And sociology is responsible precisely for the study of the structure, functioning, and development of society.
Definition and Object of Study of the Sociology:
The sociology of education is a discipline that uses the concepts, models, and theories of sociology to understand education in its social dimension. It has been cultivated by sociologists who have had a growing interest in education and by the pedagogues who have gone from resorting almost exclusively to psychology, to a balance between it and sociology.
The Objective of Studying Sociology
In order to answer this question, we will have to make a revision from the origins to the present day. So, we will start with the precursors: Claude Saint-Simon and Auguste Comte.
Mile Durkheim, one of the fathers of sociology, is considered the initiator of the discipline with his works Education and sociology, Education: his nature, his role, and pedagogical evolution in France, published after his death in 1917. The Marquis Saint Simon's is an important point of connection between the old regime and modernity. His thinking will lay the foundations of sociology since it will have a great influence on Marx, Comte, and Durkheim.
Saint Simon believed that the positive method had to be applied to solve the problems of the new industrial society. These ideas were later developed by Comte, who was the first to call it sociology.
Comte had an evolutionary vision, in the sense that social phenomena go through a series of stages of improvement. There were, for Comte, three stages that were theological, metaphysical and positive. With regard to education, he poses the first sociological theory with which he says that the educational system is what will bring us habits of thought and behavior.
For Marx, society is constituted by a need of man to enter into a relationship for his own needs, so that the origin of the social is in production. Marx's theory of classes is based on his historical materialism. It makes a social comparison between society and production relations. His sociology is that of change; at the same time that productive forces are developed, they enter into contradiction with the relations of production, reaching the social revolution. Emile Durkheim is one of the founders of the sociology of education. Develop character positive of modern sociology, and establishes that the object of sociology is the study of social facts. It constituted a good base for the later development of American structural- functionalism. His vision of society is globalized because of the importance of collective norms and values. Transforms faith in progress and an evolutionary ideal based on the theory of the three stages of Comte.
What are the Basic Elements While Preparing a Sociology Assignment?
Sociology is a subject that consists of a well-cumulated field of study. While preparing the sociology assignment, the following points are necessary.
- Arguments: Sociology widens the prospects of the argument that is considered to be a major part of any sort of writing. It is highly important for the students to know the difference between the different arguments in sociology.
- Evidence: Sociology is considered to be an experimental field of study that makes use of both quantity and quality forms of evidence.
- Units of Analysis: Social life is considered to be a complex term that has to be understood by the one who has to write the assignment on sociology.
What is Included When You Ask For Sociology Assignment Help
Availing sociology assignment help from our group will not only help you in the completion of the assignments but will also provide a number of other services. Take a look.
- Help from Australian assignment writerswho can speak English
- Tips and tricks to complete your assignments
- Huge discounts and the best value for money
- Ordering process that is simple and easy for anyone to order their assignment online
- Good track record of making it on time, every time.
- Professional assistance from native English speakers
- 24-hour live chat and telephone calls.
- On-time delivery of sociology assignments.
- Sociology assignment help for all academic levels
Besides this, you will just have to follow the simple steps to place an order for the assignment. Going by these steps you will just have to sit back and get flawless sociology assignments in hand.